Fractional Co2 Laser
Fractional Co2 Laser For Acne Scars
Fractional CO2 Laser offers ultimate in skin rejuvenation to treat deeper wrinkles and more severe textural changes. It is proven for improvement of skin concerns including pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, large pores and acne scars. Fractional Co2 Laser is a good choice if you wish to achieve maximum results with one treatment.
How Does Fractional Co2 Laser Works?
Fractional Co2 Laser delivers controlled energy pulses into your skin. The rapid and short bursts of the heat will stimulate collagen and elastin production. The procedure resurfaces the top layers of your skin tissues in results of tightening effect in the dermis of the skin. Fractional Co2 Laser is suitable for all skin types and can be used safely to treat skin conditions on the face, neck and all areas of the body.
Benefits Of This Treatment
- Minimal downtime and risks as compared to traditional laser treatments.
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves pigmentation problems, reduces pore size, acne scars, and other textural irregularities.
- Reverse the signs of skin ageing and visible results in skin laxity.
- Skin tightening and shrinking immediately after the laser treatment.
- Reduces acne scars.
We recommend to use good skincare and maintenance treatment before and after the laser treatment to prepare your skin for the procedure, speed up healing and maintain your results. The results of Fractional CO2 Laser treatment are long-term with proper sun protection, results can last for many years.